- VIN: WBSCK9336WLC86490
- Engine: 3.2L 6-cylinder (240 hp and very light)
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Mileage: 92,046 kms (57,195 miles)
- Drivetrain: RWD
Want a classic BMW M car without spending a fortune? The M Roadster it’s every bit as fun as it looks thanks in part to a wonderful engine straight out of the legendary E30 M3.
Our gorgeous 1998 BMW M Roadster (sometimes called the “Z3 M”) has a classic Arctic Silver Metallic exterior paint and features a black leather interior with a black canvas soft top.
This is without a doubt one of the best driver’s cars you can buy for this kind of money. It offers a lot of power, very little weight, incredible handling, limitless fun and no roof!
The interior is in good shape with some normal wear and tear for its age and mileage. Some bolster wear on the inside of the driver’s seat and slight fading on the steering wheel and gear shifter are the two only real issues (we can have this fixed prior to delivery).
Seats & Trim
- Black leather sport seats
- Semi-power seats
- M sport steering wheel
- Exterior and interior “M” badges
- “M” roadster door sill badges
- “M” carpets
Features & Options
- Harman Kardon sound system
- Heated seats
- 6-CD Changer
- Air conditioning
- Power windows
- Supersprint exhaust system (sounds amazing)
- Semi-electric retractable roof
- Wind deflector
- 17” 5-spoke M wheels
- Cruise control
Engine & Transmission
- 3.2L 6-cylinder engine from the legendary E36 M3
- 240 hp in a very light car
- 5-speed manual transmission
- M sport shifter
- Limited slip differential (max lock 25%)
- Dinan strut brace (significantly improves handling)
- Bilstein suspension (sportier ride, a true M car)
Body & Paint
The car’s body is straight with no panel gaps or issues. Paint is in truly great shape. The car’s body and paint have aged ver well. The only blemishes are a few rock chips and slight sun fading on the M badges.
100% clean CarProof report. 2 keys and books. 3 previous owners. US-spec.